For treatment of respiratory problems (like ornithosis, Mycoplasmosis, Coryza), E-coli, Salmonella and bacterial infections in common”
The combination of the antibiotics Erythromycine, Furaltadone, Oxytetracycline, the analgesic Dypirone and Vitamin K don’t only takes care for a good treatment of the infections but also takes care that the animal feels one selves quick better. By this a quick recovery shall follow!
– Bacterial infections in common
– Erythromycine Thioc.
– Furaltadone HCI
– Oxytetracycline HCI
– Vit. K 3
ADVICE FOR USE
– Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
– Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick ones
– After medications give your pigeons DAC MULTIVITAMIX (the day after the last day of the treatment).
– Disinfect lofts/housing with LIMOSEPTIC
– In most cases, this product may be combined if necessary with other medicines
– 5 g for 20 kg of body weight (= 40-50 pigeons) or 5 g in 2 litres of drinking water.
PACKAGING: 100 gram sachet.