Tylosin 10% of DAC is used to treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections in pigeons and birds.
– Tylosine is used for the treatment of bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Tylosine Infection Mix is frequently administered even to animals with virus infection(s). These animals are usually in a weakened condition and suffer from reduced resistance, which makes them particularly susceptible to other causes of illness (bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia).
– Treatment with such drugs as Tylosine is often necessary to suppress accompanying bacterial infections so that the animal has a chance to recover from the effects of the virus.
Treatment and prevention of:
– Bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria
– Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract
– 5 gram per litre of drinking water for 25 pigeons during 5-7 days.
– It is recommended to apply a multivitamin complex at the end of the treatment.
– 50 gram sachet