Methionine and Choline are essential sulphurous amino acids that protect the liver and the kidneys, fight fatty degeneration of the liver, and assure transportation of fat to the cells that are essential for proper functioning of the nervous system.
They contribute to optimal growth in young pigeons and are also very important during the moulting period.
All of which makes Dacochol a product that can be administered the whole year through.
– HEALTHY MOULT
– PROTECTS LIVER AND KIDNEYS
– STIMULATES THE APPETITE
– OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
– Methionine 1%
– Choline 15%
– Glucose 60%
– Inactive ingredients q.s to 100%
– during moult: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, twice a week
– during flying season: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, once a week
– as a course of treatment: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, 5 days in a row
– Bottle of 1000 ml